The following services and advantages are available to associate members of the New England Cable & Telecommunications Association, Inc. (NECTA).
ANNUAL DUES: $300/year
Associate Membership Includes:
- A unified voice that speaks for the New England television industry.
- State regulatory, legislative and legal representation.
- Regional clearing house for industry information.
- Leadership for cooperated action to combat industry problems.
- A full-time executive, legal and administrative staff to render individual assistance.
- Meetings for system operators and associates.
- Public relations leadership, guidance, and assistance.
- Service and leadership in all areas of industry concern.
- Complimentary website listings (alphabetically and by type of service) under Associate Members on our website, www.necta.info.
- Complimentary hyperlink from www.necta.info to your company website.
- Opportunity to sponsor and exhibit at our convention and trade show annually.
Networking and Resources
- Opportunities to network with cable & telecommunications operators and associate members.
- Seminars covering technical, management, promotion, and new ideas.
- Annual convention is only open to members in good standing.
- Free annual list (Excel file) of NECTA associate members upon request.
Any person, firm or corporation engaged in the manufacture, distribution or furnishing of equipment, materials or services used in, or in connection with cable television systems or companies affiliated with television systems shall be eligible for consideration for associate membership.
Annual dues are $300 per calendar year and will automatically renew unless written notice is received at the NECTA office by December 1st for cancellation of the following year. If you cancel and wish to re-apply, all back dues are to be paid at the time of re-application.
To apply for membership, please click on the New Member Application form link below, complete the Form, and scan & email to email@example.com, OR fax to 781-849-6267 for review and approval.
Questions? Contact Carolyn Killian, Office Manager
(781) 843-3418, firstname.lastname@example.org